"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What Defines A Liberal?

I was reading Cracker's comment on the "Just Imagine" post and it made me think of an interesting question, how would you define a liberal? I encourage all our readers to tell us how they would describe a liberal, and than we will take all your feedback and come out with The Young Conservative's official definition of a liberal.

Go ahead and leave your definition of a liberal in the comments section and the official definition will be posted on Sunday, January 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment