"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Rossi In '08!

Dino Rossi has filed papers with the Public Disclosure Commission, registering himself a candidate for the gubernatorial race in '08. This can mean one of two things really. One, it allows him to raise funds for the current recount fiasco, or two, he has no intention of running for Senate in '06 and plans to take what is rightfully his by defeating an illegitimate Gregoire in four years. I hope it is the latter, for a gracious concession now will put him in great shape to defeat a weak Gregoire in four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment