"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Thursday, January 06, 2005

Crocodile Tears

Nothing the Democrats seem to do or say seems to surprise me any more. However, after watching and listening to Senator Boxer and Representative Tubbs today claim that objecting to the electoral certification today was intended to raise awareness about supposed voter irregularities and fraud and all that liberal pander, I couldn't help but ask myself this: Where is all the uproar from these Democrats who claim to be so concerned with the state of our democracy over what is happening here in Washington, where it is now coming to light that we have dead people voting in our elections? Where is the uproar over the disqualification of ballots from our uniformed men and women in Florida in 2000 and Pennsylvania in 2004? Why is it that wherever Democrats seem to claim that we need to take second and third looks are in Democratic areas, with elections run by Democrats?

These are all interesting questions, and I would like to hear some of these outraged Democrats answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment