"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Sunday, January 09, 2005

Moore To 'Make More Fahrenheit 9/11's'

After winning the People's Choice Award for the "Favorite Movie" category, Michael Moore victoriously declared, "I love making movies and I'll take this as an invitation to make more 'Fahrenheit 9/11s'".

Well I certainly encourage him to, for every time he makes a "documentary" the GOP wins another election. It's a win-win situation for us all. He continues to pad his bank account while we pad our hold on every major branch of American Government. You go Michael!

2 comments:

  1. Geoff, great take on this. While I still want to know who these "people" are (it certainly wasn't me), I agree that he's helping the GOP with his films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposedly voting for the award took place on the internet, so a large amount of the voters were probably the MoveOn.org crowd.

    ReplyDelete