"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Supreme Court Rules for Gregoire

The Washington State Supreme Court has now officially joined the insanity of state Democrats and King County, ruling that all of the "mystery" ballots discovered out of the blue must be counted as part of the ongoing recount. This is clearly changing the rules in the middle of the game, and I had really expected better from the state's highest court. More and more we in Washington are having to watch an election slowly being stolen away from the rightful and lawful winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment