"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Thursday, December 30, 2004

117, 000 Now Dead In Tsunami Disaster

As the casualties continue to rise and the crisis deepens, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those that have been, and currently are being affected by the recent tsunami in South Asia. Those being affected can rest assured that the United States will continue to do all she can to assist those in need.

2 comments:

  1. Great site! I am a conservative too.

    Interesting blog. You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com . I have a few contributors and there are some great discussions.

    You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my site Nathan and thanks for the link to blog explosion. You also have a very interesting site yourself.

    ReplyDelete