"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Monday, December 27, 2004

Gas Prices Continue To Fall

According to the Energy Department, gasoline prices have once again gone down, dropping to a national average of $1.791. This represents the eighth straight week gas prices have dropped, with the most recent drop a 2.7 cent drop from the previous week. I thought President Bush had made a secret deal with his friends the Saudis for gas prices to drop before the election, not after? Or could it be that the Mideast dictators weren't real big fans of President Bush's efforts to spread democracy in the region, causing them to possibly raise gas prices to hurt the President's re-election chances?

Somehow, I think the latter is what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment