"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Sunday, December 26, 2004

Best Wishes

I hope all of you loyal readers (there's at least a couple I hope :) had a great Christmas and received all that you had hoped for. I'll be at the Seahawks game tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to do any posting when I get back, I know I won't if they lose. However I figured I'd wish everybody a belated Merry Christmas as I forgot to do so yesterday. Come Monday I should be back blogging away!

Thanks and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    Even though I rarely comment, (in fact, this is only the second or so time) I am a "loyal" reader. I agree with a lot of your views and while I do have a basic idea of where I stand politically, I don't have every detail picked apart and analyzed, so I like getting varying opinions and the why's to help me better determine my views on certain subjects. It is primarily for this reason that I read your blog whenever I have the time and opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your time and attention, and hopefully my thoughts and opinions will continue to help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete