"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Straight From CENTCOM

I received an e-mail from First Lieutenant Brian Anderson of U.S. Central Command today asking me to link to a CENTCOM press release regarding the story being put out about bodies being burned in Afghanistan. I'll let the press release speak for itself but Lt. Anderson made it clear in the e-mail that CENTCOM does not condone such activity. Here is the link to the press release:

http://www.centcom.mil/CENTCOMNews/News_Release.asp?NewsRelease=20051071.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment