"The house we hope to build is not for my generation but for yours. It is your future that matters. And I hope that when you are my age, you will be able to say as I have been able to say: We lived in freedom. We lived lives that were a statement, not an apology."


Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's Wictory Wednesday!

In today's edition of Wictory Wednesday we are faxing Sen. John Kerry his SF-180 form to help him fulfill his promise of 101 days ago to sign and release his complete military records. You can find a link to the form, instructions, and the senator's fax numbers on Polipundit's post here. If you do decide to fax the form to Sen. Kerry please remember to be polite, courteous, and respectful. The Wictory Wednesday blogroll can be found on the right hand side of the site.

1 comment:

  1. How about we make a deal:

    Bush and Kerry can get together on the same day and release all pertinent documents relating to their military experience. And I don't mean trickling them out 2 at a time to avoid an election year embarassment. I mean EVERY document, all at once. The White House folks have had a hard time doing that thus far.

    ReplyDelete